My husband likes to joke that I’m the most reliable person he knows. Good for a business hiring a copywriter? Absolutely.
Coming into my second career as a freelance copywriter, following eight years of managing 6-figure marketing budgets and contractors, I’m highly organized and meet my deadlines. Most importantly, I care about your business and getting you results.
Here’s a few highlights of my experience and client results:
- I have a B.A. in English Literature from the University of Alberta.
- I helped a new business owner with her website copy, and she hit 5-figures in sales in the first month
- I wrote a video script that got more than 800,000 views on YouTube. In total, my video scripts have received over 3M+ views
- I’ve been part of course launches for life changing programs that taught people things like self-love and how to get a baby to sleep through the night.
- On a lighter note, I met my husband on Match.com using what I like to think was a very well written personal ad.
My greatest strength as a copywriter? I’m a strategic partner (instead of an order taker.) I’ll look at your business as a whole, and share my best recommendations for how my copywriting services can best benefit your business.