Copywriting solutions for coaches and visionary entrepreneurs
Does this sound familiar?
The first few years of your business were great. You were fully immersed in learning all elements of running a business, including client attraction, packaging offers, content marketing and sales.
Now you’re ready to start bringing more LIVING back into your day-to-day life. After all, the whole reason you decided to start this journey into entrepreneurship was to buy back some of your time and enjoy more freedom.
In my experience, burnout can be really common in this stage of business IF you don’t do something about it. If you’ve landed here, welcome! I want to affirm that you were right. Outsourcing IS an essential part of growing a thriving and sustainable business.
I’m going to share a quote from one of my favourite marketing authors, Seth Godin, to bring this point home:
“There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas. What’s missing is the will to execute them”
Let me share with you exactly how I’m going to help you get to that next level of influence and leadership in your space by executing your vision for your next launch or brand voice and website refresh!
Choosing the perfect copywriting package for you
Together, we’ll work quickly and with impact to create your new website or sales page, or even design a custom experience inside of my VIP week container.
Here’s just some of the previous experiences I’ve created with my clients including:
- A complete brand voice guide + website for an agency client to help her significantly increase her rates and laser in on her dream client
- A full stack marketing and copywriting strategy package for a brick and mortar business that creates relaxing experiences for her stressed clientele
- An ongoing retainer for a rising thought leader encompassing her membership launch copy, engagement strategy, branding and much more.
“Amy was such an integral part of our project actually happening. She helped unblock our content flow problem at a very busy time in my client’s business.”
If you’re wondering whether an investment in copywriting is the next step for you right now, I’d ask what’s the true cost of trying to write your own copy or delegating this to someone with less experience who might be charging a significantly lower rate.
These choices can lead to:
It doesn't have to be this way with a seasoned copywriter in your corner.
The VIP Week
Take over my calendar for not just a day, but an entire week! This is a beautiful way to fast track my 6 week waiting list for pathway #2. Talk about luxury!
Here’s how we’ll do it:
- 60 minute pre-VIP week kick off call and client questionnaire
- 30 minute wrap up and handover call
- Access via Voxer for the duration of your VIP week
Here’s an example of one of my most popular custom packages inside the VIP week experience:
- In-depth Sales Page framework including research, headlines and subheadlines and section overviews (*for new sales pages)
- Content strategy development including pillars and 1 month of content ideas and headlines
This experience is fully customizable, so let’s talk about what we can create together!
1 week container
The Luxe Copy Suite
You’re ready to embody the next level in your brand. That means refining your message, elevating your copy and amplifying your impact.
Here’s how we’ll do it:
- 90 minute project kick-off call
- I’ll start research on my side with an in-depth target audience questionnaire, customer interviews and market research
- Project meeting #2 to clarify research findings and other details (this is approximately 2-3 weeks after our first meeting.)
- In two more weeks, I’ll present the final Web Copy draft to you (Project meeting #3)
- Bespoke brand voice, personality and tone guide (20+ slides)
- Outreach to past customers for testimonials if needed
- SEO keyword research
- In-depth refresh and revisions on your sales page for one of your offerings
- Package includes 2 rounds of revisions
The Luxe Copy Suite is ideal for entrepreneurs who are ready to magnetize visibility opportunities like speaking, writing a book and guesting on podcasts.
4 week total turnaround time
Payment plans are available.
My Promise to You
As a one-woman agency, I’m selective about the clients I take on because of my dedication to my craft and my desire to create exceptional client experiences. If it’s a great fit for both of us and we work together, I’m confident you’ll be THRILLED with the copy you receive!
In the unlikely circumstance that you’re not satisfied, I offer a partial refund depending on where we are in the project. With that being said, it’s never something I’ve had to do for a client. Booking deposits are non-refundable.
“I now have direction and support with my nurture sequence–something I’ve struggled with for months”
Divorce Coach for Professional Women
“I really felt creative flow and loved the insights you had. Great ideas and very fun!”
Business Coach & Serial Entrepreneur
You might be wondering if I’m the right copywriter for you.
Let me lead by saying that I’m very results-driven and I also love to reflect your brilliance back to you. My clients have achieved things like booking $10K in work after a new website launch and increasing discovery call bookings through a new
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Amy Nicole Writes contributes a percentage of all revenue back to social justice causes. These can vary depending on current events, but this is an ongoing initiative with an annual commitment. I welcome people of all races, religions, sexual orientations and ability levels as collaborators, team members and clients. I am an ally for social change and have made a lifelong commitment to learning and growth.
You’re a perfect fit if...
- You’re the visionary in your business and are comfortable delegating tasks without doubting yourself
- You’re willing to be honest and open so that we can uncover the true magic in your offer and you as a coach or entrepreneur
- You want to build a strong foundation upon which to continue to profit and thrive well into the future!
- You’re a Taurus. Just kidding! But honestly, a lot of my favourite clients are earth signs so I might as well put it out there 🙂
This might not be for you if...
- You need a full sales page or website in less than a week because you tend to do things at the last minute
- You don’t have much experience delegating tasks in your business and hiring a service providers feel like something that will just cause you more stress
- You’re not that clear on your offer and target audience just yet. It will take some more time researching and having conversations to figure this out.
There’s two questions you can ask yourself to help you decide. The first is, how much time do I have to be part of the process? The VIP Week is more interactive but also requires you to bring an existing draft of your copy to the table. If you’re launching a completely new offer or starting from scratch and want to be relatively hands-off, the Sizzling Sales Page is the right option for you.
Although some copywriters do offer sales page in a day options, I prefer to take 4 weeks to write a sales page in order to conduct thorough research, collect testimonials, work on brand voice, messaging and positioning. With that being said, if you have a quicker timeline, the best option is to bring a draft of your sales page to The VIP Week and we can work on improving the draft together.
The Luxe Web Copy Suite is the perfect option for the rising C.E.O. who is approaching or visualizing 6-figures. It includes so much more than just web copy. You’ll also get S.E.O keyword research and implementation, a 20+ brand voice slide presentation and help gathering any outstanding testimonials. This experience is truly turnkey!
I do offer these services, but only to returning clients who have already gone through one of my offers or by referral. Because these are time-intensive, I only have very limited spaces for retainers each quarter.
I’m a researcher at heart and I’m also someone who will gently push you outside your comfort zone. I like to keep the lines of communication open through 1:1 meetings and Voxer. Your voice will be heard and remains front and center throughout the entire project.